Wooden Diamond Dining Chair
When designing this chic dining chair, it drew inspiration from the classic Chinese Chippendale style. I like open chairs with cutouts. It is great to see this pattern and bring light to any restaurant. The elegant fruitwood Chiavari chair is perfect for banquets, ballrooms, or wedding events. This reception chair is both beautiful and practical. The hardwood frame has been polished between each of the 4 colors for a rich, durable finish.
Wooden Diamond Dining Chair Feature
- Colour: Gold, Silver, Black, White, Mahogany, Natural, Brown, Fruitwood, Bronze, Walnut…
- High-quality hardwood frame. Raw material: Beech or Robinia pseudoacacia (Robinia pseudoacacia)
- The unique design of mortise and tenon joint wood structure.
The wooden phoenix VIP chair is our most popular wooden sound chair. Your guests and clients will enjoy
rich, warm dark brown and light red tones that match the authentic mahogany furniture. Our mahogany
wood is very consistent in color, so when you add it to the chair, its color will be relatively similar, so the
new chair will not stand out.
Our wooden Phoenix Pisces chair is thicker and stronger than other suppliers. We strictly control the size
of raw materials.
Unique internal structure manufacturing technology ensures the reliability of the chair. Unique mortise
and tenon joint wooden structure design.
The precision design of perforation. Steel flat head hexagon socket screws and lock nuts ensure durability.
The V-shaped metal triangle cap (angle iron) supports the bottom of the chair, making it very stable and strong.
Each chair can be equipped with a high-density flame-retardant foam cushion, you can choose fabric or vinyl
material. These chairs can be stacked in eight layers for easy transportation and storage. For convenience,
these chairs are shipped fully assembled and come with a two-year warranty.
- Each chair is packed in a bubble bag to protect the surface.
- Stack the chairs into a stack of 8-11 pieces.
- Use the rope to firmly hit each stack down with the laser.
- Pack each stack with 2 layers of sturdy plastic bags to avoid impact.