Wooden Louis Chair Rattan Back and Fabric Seat
Rattan furniture first appeared in Holland, England, and France around the 17th century, but rattan (from the vine) has been used for weaving since ancient civilization. Our Louis rattan back chair updated this traditional weaving style with sleek curves and gorgeous finishes. Place this seat in your living room or bedroom and enjoy comfortable and rich historical rattan furniture in your home.
Wooden Louis Chair Rattan Seat Feature:
- Cane back and cotton and linen fabric cushion, Rubberwood legs
- Height 98cm, Width 48.5cm . We can do your appointed fabric color
- Comfortable sitting experience
- Your logo is available to print in or stick on or hang on as per your need
- Strict quality control manage, ensure the excellent quality
- Foam: high density and good resilience form
- The UK or US fireproof is available
- MOQ: 100 PIECES
- Loading quantity: 180 to 200 pieces will be one 20 ft container , 420 pieces will be 40 HQ container
American people like to use Louis Dining Chair in their wedding party and event place, luckily
we are the manufacturer of Louis Dining Chair.
The main advantage of our Louis Dining Chair is as following:
1. Our Louis chairs frame is made of solid hardwood, we use birchwood or rubberwood.
2. We choose high-quality natural rattan to produce the Louis XIV chairs back.
3. Regarding the seat fabric of Victoria chairs, you can choose from the following color swatch for
your reference. If you need UK standard fireproof fabric, you need to pay more cost.
4. Even antique rustic colors are so popular, we also can painting white, gold, silver, limewash, and wash white colors for our wood Louis Ghost Chairs.
Let us go on for the details of Louis Dining Chair:
5. The original design of our Louis XV chairs is no-stackable, but now, we can produce the
chairs stackable. The seats can be fixed with the frame of a chair, also can be knockdown.
6. Lead time: 4 weeks around, we have already chaired stock without painting, once we get an order, we arrange the painting works.
7. Perfect connecting between the spare parts of our wood French Louis chairs.
8. Using widely in the restaurant, outdoor, wedding, and hotels.
9. We are the direct manufacturer of wood Louis xvi chairs, we accept wholesale business only, we can ship
the chairs to your seaport or transfer to your address.
10. MOQ is 20ft container of Louis chairs.
Antique Louis Chair Dimension as the picture:
The workman is using the machine to grind the wood into the legs of Louis’s chair as well.
How to produce Louis chairs wooden parts?
Our workers polish the natural wooden Louis chair’s legs. So you can see to make them smoother and without burrs.
These are perfectly made legs, and the holes on the legs are used to fit the natural wooden Louis chair plate
frame and the wood on the legs is cut layer by layer by machine to fit the back of the chair so that the legs
and the back can be fixed firmly.
The one side of the chair, connecting the two legs with a beam. So the wood Louis chairs’ construction will be strong.
The frame of this chair is mainly composed of the whole back of the chair, the front leg of the chair, the seat plate
frame, and the bottom support. In order to ensure that these parts are particularly strong when combined together,
our workers use mortise and tenon structure and diplomatic glue. In this way, you can see that when we put the
frame together, the chair will be strong and durable.
This is the back of a finished Louis chair, which you can install by sticking the back and the legs of the chair together.
How many pieces is the O back made of?
Three pieces of accessories make up the back of this duck egg. According to the scientific mechanic’s principle, we
find the best angle of connection between parts. So, after you assemble the back of the chair, you don’t see cracks
This is the picture of the chairs that have been painted and ready to install the fabric cushion. They are made
from real rubberwood with a strong structure.
How many pieces of chairs can stack together?
You can stack 7 pieces of wooden Louis chairs together. It will save more space for your warehouse. We can not
only stack the chairs together in the production process to ensure that more chairs can be put down in the
workshop, but also our customers can use the cart to transport and save the transportation cost in the process of
using or renting.
As for the effect of the paint, we will, according to the actual requirements of the customers, some of them use the
rubbing color, and some need to spray paint. The thickness of the paint, as well as the color effect, should be
thoroughly communicated and confirmed with the customers. In this way, the chairs we export can be liked by
customers and repeat orders.
As for the seat plate of the chair, we noticed the pictures above and the pictures below, which show the production
process of two different seat plates. One is that the seat plate is fixed on the chair, and the other is the seat plate
that can be removed.
How about the color of the seat pads?
You can choose cushions of different materials and colors. Usually, our customers will choose cushions made of
flax. The effect of this material matches the use scene and style of the whole Louis chair. You can clearly see that
we have more than 20 colors for customers to choose from.
Two pieces of chairs were packed into one carton.
Stackable Louis chair carton packaging size.
Our natural wooden Louis chair back dining chair has the classic lewis look we like. Tapered grooved legs
support a wide, deeply cushioned seat and beautifully curved rattan back. Frames are handmade.
Classic Louis style dining chair, upholstered legs.An oval cane back and a French-style seat with a natural
cane back. This farmhouse-themed dining chair is made of woven abaca fibers and applied organic dye seeds
for a unique and natural feel.
The frame is natural wooden Louis chair color, the seat is beige/tan, no need to be assembled, the seat is not
detachable, the seatback is wicker, is the classic style dining chair, the chair is solid wood, has the cushion seat.
There are no reviews yet.